We are not currently seeking employees, however you may submit your resume.
The applicant will monitor drilling rig functions, maintain equipment, describe drilled rock samples and prepare computer-generated graphs and reports. Drilling rig functions include monitoring gas in the drilling mud and the drilling rate. Computer literacy is required. A working knowledge of mapping and geologic correlation is helpful. The ability to read open hole logs and calculate reservoir parameters is a plus.
The preferred method to reply is to e-mail your resume to donovan[at]petroleum-eng.com. Please send your resume and other attachments as PDF files. A free MS Word to PDF file converter can be found at www.daneprairie.com.Position requires:
- a BS or BA. A degree in geology, engineering, science or math preferred.
- knowledge of MS Windows operating systems and basic computer skills
- a current valid driver license
- a truck with camper shell or SUV capable of traveling on dirt roads. 4 WD preferred
- a willingness to travel to remote locations
- moving and lifting of mudlogging equipment
- working long hours, nights, weekends and some holidays
- pre employment drug testing and periodic drug testing
- working in a non smoking and intoxicant free environment